We are excited to announce the 'Current Aspects of Travel Health’ training, a series of two hour online workshops.
Each workshop will be facilitated by our Specialist Nurse Advisor team and content will be based on a single travel health scenario. Initially the focus will be on travellers with special health needs. These sessions will provide a great opportunity to recap/refresh on the basics, and consider how to add the current COVID travel guidance in to your consultation. Workshops will be interactive and held via Zoom. You will need a computer with a camera and microphone.
Further dates and sessions will be announced for 2022 based on demand. Please be aware that the 16/06/2022 session is fully booked.
The fee per workshop is £25 per person and places will be capped at 20 delegates to allow a small group learning experience. Please note, spaces are limited on a first come basis.
To check availability, please see 'Available Courses' below. You will need a login account to the online NaTHNaC Training Portal to book and pay for your place(s) using card payment only. Once place(s) is/are booked, you will receive email confirmation and a receipt from Sagepay. Please avoid double booking as course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We hope you will join us for what looks set to be an interesting and lively discussion.
How to purchase a place on the workshop:
A user log in account is required to book this workshop. To create a new user account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your title, name and job title.
- Click on the 'PURCHASE A PLACE ON THIS COURSE FOR £25' (blue link below the worshop date) to add the item to your basket. User may book as many workshops and dates for self or other colleagues.
- Click on basket (top right hand corner of screen, image of a trolley).
- If only one workshop is needed, leave quantity as one. If you wish to add other colleagues, edit the basket for the number of workshops required and click to update basket. Check the number of basket items, click to check out but make sure you're logged in otherwise it prompts the following message 'You need to be logged in to be able to checkout.'
- Enter billing information then click on 'CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP' at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Sagepay page, select the correct card type, enter card details and click on Proceed.
- Check the Transaction Details page and click on 'Pay Now' button to finalise payment.
- Go to your email inbox (check junk/spam folders) for the Sagepay card receipt. Check the Orders tab afterward (located under Profile option on MENU).
- Upon successful purchase, you will receive a NaTHNaC booking confirmation within 3 working days. We'll ask for the trainee details if purchased on the behalf of other colleagues.
- Trainee will receive the Zoom joining instructions by email before the event.