The course is endorsed by the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) and fulfils all curriculum requirements for combined infection trainees in all four UK nations and can be taken at any time point during training.
It uses a combination teaching method including small group tutorials, interactive case-based discussions, online interactive lectures, online learning modules and audio-recordings of travel medicine consultations.
The distance learning model allows for equiptable access to experts working in the field of travel medicine across the UK.
Before booking the course, please email email@example.com for more information regarding the course and schedule.
How to book the course
- Click on the 'BUY THIS COURSE FOR £500' (blue link above) to add the item to your basket.
- Click on basket (top right hand corner of screen, image of a trolley).
- If only one course is needed, leave quantity as one or edit for the number of courses to be purchased and update basket. Click to check out.
- Enter Billing Information then click on 'CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP' at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Sagepay page, select the correct card type, enter card details and click on Proceed.
- Check the Transaction Details page and click on 'Pay Now' button to finalise payment.
- Go to your email inbox (check junk/spam folders) for the Sagepay card receipt. Check the Orders tab afterwards, located under Profile option on MENU.
Next steps - Course booking confirmation
Upon course payment, NaTHNaC will email you with the enrolment details for the following courses before or during your 'HTD & NaTHNaC Travel Medicine Course for UK Infection Trainees'.
- Yellow Fever (YF) eLearning Alone. Upon eLearning completion, we will invite you to the YF Virtual Classroom (2 hours) which is the final part of the YF training course.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management in the travel health consultation (eLearning).