The course is endorsed by the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) and fulfils all curriculum requirements for combined infection trainees in all four UK nations and can be taken at any time point during training. Only available to UK Specialist Registrars in Infection.
The next course starts on 19 February 2024. Please contact us by 01 November 2023 to register interest.
It uses a combination teaching method including small group tutorials, interactive case-based discussions, online interactive lectures, online learning modules and audio-recordings of travel medicine consultations.
The distance learning model allows for equiptable access to experts working in the field of travel medicine across the UK. For more information, see Educational Events section located on the travelhealthpro.org.uk website.
How to book the course
Before making payment, to register your interest or enquire about future course dates, please email email@example.com. We also require your '@nhs.net' email address for this course.
Once your course booking is confirmed, we will contact you to proceed with the payment process (see below). The course must be purchased prior to course start date.
- Click on the 'BUY THIS COURSE FOR £500' (blue link above) to add the item to your basket.
- Click on basket (top right hand corner of screen, image of a trolley).
- Check basket item is correct. Click to check out.
- Enter Billing Information then click on 'CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP' at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Sagepay page, select the correct card type, enter card details and click on Proceed.
- Check the Transaction Details page and click on 'Pay Now' button to finalise payment.
- Go to your email inbox (check junk/spam folders) for the Sagepay card receipt. Check the Orders tab afterwards, located under Profile option on MENU.
Next steps - Course enrolment
Upon course payment, NaTHNaC will email you with the enrolment details for the following courses before or during your 'HTD & NaTHNaC Travel Medicine Course for UK Infection Trainees'.
- Yellow Fever (YF) eLearning. Upon eLearning test completion, we will invite you to a Zoom YF Virtual Classroom (approx. 2 hours and 45 minutes) which is the final part of the YF training course.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management in the travel health consultation (eLearning).